Ensuring the safety of doing business
- What is “ensuring business safety” and do you really need it?
- Legal rights of the regulatory and law-enforcement agencies to survey, search and seize the property and documentation of organizations and enterprises on their territories and premises.
- The powers of regional FTS offices in implementing tax law-enforcement measures, including conducting on-premises inspections, searches and seizures of documentation.
- The powers of MIA (Ministry of the Interior) – during search and investigation operations
- Rights and Freedoms of Man and Citizen
- Comprehensive analysis of your information systems security (IT+)
- Off-premise documents storage